December 20th, 2007
Just in time for Christmas, Honda’s dropped the all new, 5th generation Inspire.
[singlepic id=“30” w=“320” h=“240” mode=”” float=”” ]
The new Inspire features styling cues seen on the new USDM Accord, and a V6 3.5-liter i-VTEC engine featuring a Variable Cylinder Management (VCM) system. The VCM enables cylinder switching (based on driving conditions) between 6, 4 and 3 cylinders.
The V6 produces 206kW (280PS) of power and 342N�m (34.9kg�m) of torque while maintaining emission levels 75% below 2005 Japanese government standards.
Other features include
- Collision Mitigation Brake System (CMBS)
- ABS (Anti-lock Brake System)
- EBD (Electronic Brake Distribution)
- G-CON (G-force Control) technology
- VGR (variable steering gear ratio)
- Intelligent, dual fully automatic air conditioner (uses GPS information and a sunlight sensor to determine the direction and intensity of the sun�s rays and regulate temperature and air output accordingly.)
- HID (High Intensity Discharge) Headlights
Unfortunately, the Inspire is only available in a 5 speed automatic transmission.
no images were found